The best way to have a steak is to keep it simple. Well thats what most people would tell you. we’re going to show you how to cook a steak simply whilst infusing it with mouth watering flavour !
Using our new limited edition summer BBQ seasoning you’ll be able to maintain your healthy diet while indulging in a naughty but nice meal. Here is the breakdown:
• 600g Bone in Ribeye or Tomahawk steak
•1 tbsp TheGymChef Summer BBQ seasoning
• 1 tbsp olive oil
• 2 cobs corn, husks removed
• 2 bunches asparagus, ends trimmed
• 8 large mushrooms, stalks removed
• ½ red pepper, very finely chopped
• 1 tsp red wine vinegar
• 3 tsp extra virgin olive oil
• ¼ cup coriander leaves, chopped
• ½ tsp Smoke and Spice from TheGymChef
• 1 clove garlic, crushed
What to do..
1. Preheat the BBQ to maximum and brush the corn, asparagus and mushrooms with half the oil.
2. Place the veggies on a grill and turn every few minutes until they’re cooked through.
3. Brush the steak with the remaining oil, season generously with Summer BBQ seasoning and cook on a ribbed barbecue plate until it’s done to your liking.
4. For the chimichurri sauce, combine the pepper, vinegar, oil, coriander, Smoke and Spice seasoning, garlic and pepper. Slice the steak and dress with the chimichurri sauce.